We strive to make the church’s beautiful and historic building available as a resource for our community. We are proud to rent space at Christ Church to local non-profits and community-based groups in the art, cultural, and human services fields to enrich and support civic life in Waltham and beyond. If your organization is planning an event, consider Christ Church.
Authorization to use the facilities is obtained by filing a Rental Application with the Parish Office Manager at least thirty (30) days prior to the date requested and approved by the rector. (Under Episcopal canon law, decisions about rentals are made by the rector. In the absence of a rector, this authority is exercised by the wardens.)
Fees below are based on a minimum rental period of 4 hours (one half day). Application for fee reduction is available upon request.
We have a variety of halls and rooms that might fit your needs
- Sanctuary is rented on a case-by-case basis, $585 for 4 hours; each additional hour $100
- Upper Fales Hall can seat approximately 100 people, $335 for 4 hours; each additional hour $75
- Lower Fales Hall, which has a stage area, can seat 150 (non handicap accessible), $335 for 4 hours; each additional hour $75
Some additional fees may apply, i.e.
- $85 flat-rate surcharge for use of kitchen with rental of either Hall
- $35 heat surcharge for all rentals in the months of October through April
- $50 Key deposit in cash at the time of pickup. This fee will be returned if all keys are returned within 7 days of the event.
For questions, or to obtain a rental application, please contact the parish office at 781-891-6012 or by email at email@example.com.