Hours and Location
Our Diaper Depot is open on the third Saturday of the month from 10am-12pm. The Depot is in the church basement, which you can get to from the back parking lot of the church. Please follow the signs down the hall to the left.
How the program works
We are open to Waltham Residents who are asked to show a WIC (Women, Infants and Children Assistance Program) card or other referral from a local agency. For each child we currently provide 30 diapers per month.
If you are in need of diapers for your child, all you need to do is show up on the 3rd Saturday of each month at the church. You will need to bring:
- A document that shows your Waltham address
- Your Mass Health or WIC card
Estamos abiertos a residentes de Waltham y le pedimos que presenten su tarjeta de WIC o algun otro documento de la agencia local quien la ha referido. Actualmente podemos proporcionar 30 diaperes por niño(a) por mes.
Si necesita diaperes para su niño(a), todo lo que tiene que hacer es llegar a la Iglesia el 3er Sabado del mes. Necesitara mostrar:
- Un documento que tenga su direccion en Waltham
- Su tarjeta de MassHealth or Wic
We have two areas where we need volunteers:
- Each month our volunteers break up larger boxes/bags of diapers and package them in smaller bags of 30 for distribution. To put together enough packs of diapers to fully stock the shelves takes each team of 2 packers about two hours. Volunteers can decide on a time that fits their schedules to get together.
- On the third Saturday of the month from 10am to noon, Diaper Depot is open to Waltham families who come to pick up their diapers. We have at least two volunteers to run distribution during which we often sign up new families.
If you are interested in starting a diaper drive at your organization, contact Rachel Segaloff at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to get involved, please contact Erin Jensen at email@example.com. You are also welcome to stop by during the distribution period to see us in action and see if you would be interested in becoming a volunteer. For more information about the Depot, please download our brochure: Diaper Depot Bilingual Dec16.